Can you find the easter egg?
Join us for our second annual easter egg hunt.
Saturday April 8th from 11:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Egg hunts at 11:30, 2:00, 3:30
- Mini Petting Zoo 12:00-1:30
- Face Painting & Games
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny
Adults $10 | Seniors/Vets $8 | Kids (4-12) $5
Sunday October 30th – 10am to 5pm
(a child safe place to spend halloween)
Trick-or-Treat Fun for the Whole Family
- Haunted Hanger
- Costume Contest (12 & under)
- Take a tour (if you dare) of our Haunted Bomber
- Crafts, Games, Prizes & Face Painting
- Mingle with our Ghosts & Goblins
Join us for an “egg-citing” morning full of hunting, prizes and the Easter Bunny himself! Plastic eggs will be hidden throughout the Museum including a special area for children ages 4 and under. Don’t forget to bring a bag to carry your eggs home and a camera to capture that special moment with the Easter Bunny! Entrance fee is regular admission and includes all day play in the museum after the Easter Egg Hunt!